Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I GOT RID OF SANDY

Ok, I'm back...........................  I deleted that blog that  ''pretend sister sandy'' started . she is a dorkster . I thought I could trust her to write my words but oh no she has to add her take on everything, so I sent her address to the flying monkeys ! lol  that will keep her busy and out of my wystery bushes !   AND YES, I AM STILL YELLOW !  Arabella , why haven't you  given me the neutralizer formula ????   Are you planning on selling it to me ? I still haven't received the test from the Sickness Center .Apparently they are still in the cowterpilla gentle removing process. This could take some forever after time. Still soaking and waiting .

2 comments:

  1. How do we know this is you? The last I knew the armadillos had taken you hostage. You must use the secret password. I told you the cure for the jaundice in the post that you got rid of. I have been saving up sacrid dung beatles and rare luna months for you. I had the flying monkies on standby but now they have to deal with the pretend Sandy- who may be pretend or may be real- I have no way to know for sure. Arabella- do you have a neutralizer formula that she speaks of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. pigs ears are on sale................................. that's how

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.